Terms & Conditions
It is very important to know that when you book a boat from us, you agree to our terms and conditions. We will do our best to provide high-quality services for boat hire, but sometimes things can go a bit different from what we planned.
For example, if the boat has a mechanical failure, we will try to replace the boat with another one. Or if we don’t have another boat available, we will return your deposit.
- Valid Car Driving license is required to rent a boat
- Before renting, you can check boat and engine.
- Boat is delivered to the customer full of fuel. Fuel consumption is charged extra(for half(4h) and full-day(8h) rentals only) and is paid by the customer upon return to the meeting point.
- The boat is insured for accidents with third parties.
- KapparisWaterfun shall not be liable for damage to or loss, theft, or destruction of property at any time of property to the client during the rental.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to drive motor boats.
- You are not allowed to use the boat after dusk (no hire boats are licensed or insured for use after dusk).
- Be responsible for extra hire fees if the boat is late in being returned for any reason except if such lateness is caused by the failure of the engine or of our equipments.
- Be liable to KapparisWaterfun for any damage to the boat, outboard engines, its contents and equipments caused by the Hirer’s unreasonable behaviour or misuse of the vessel.
- Return the boat in the same state and condition as it was when it was hired.
- KapparisWaterfun is obliged to clean and tidy the boat. Hirer agrees to comply with that term if not then the Hirer shall pay KapparisWaterfun a reasonable fee for such extra work.
- Boating can be Hazardous. While KapparisWaterfun has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the boat and in the provision of safety equipment, the Hirer is responsible for their own safety, the safety of third parties affected by their actions and the safe return of the boat. The Hirer will be liable to repay KapparisWaterfun for any loss or damage to the boat, outboard engines or its equipments caused by the action or negligence of the Hirer.
- Instruct the Hirer how to navigate, operate and handle the boat, outboard engines and safety equipment onboard the boat. Hirer uses the same at their own risk.
- Ensure that the boat and its equipment are in a functional state before the hire and that there is sufficient fuel for the hire.
The Hirer agrees and accepts:
- To deliver the boat at KapparisWaterfun in the state that was received. The Hirer will be liable for any damage caused to the boat, outboard engines or its equipments by misuse or neglect.
- To deliver the boat the latest at Sunset (If you are running late you must call us to know the time of your return. If we have no notice for your delay there will be extra charges).
- Early return of the vessel does not entitle the customer a refund claim.
- The maximum distance of vessel from the coast should not exceed 3NM.
- Customers agree not to go to the Ayia Napa area. Only if this is agreed with us in the morning upon perfect weather conditions.
- You are not allowed to go to the North part of Cyprus.
- Ensure that all members of the party comply with these terms and conditions.
- Only the Hirer is responsible for handling and operating the boat during hiring.
- In very rare cases we have to cancel a rental. Due to strong winds or big waves. We will always offer you to take the boat on a different date. If that is not possible, we will refund the booking fee in full.
- A booking made online is subject to Our Terms & Conditions. Up until 14 days prior to the rental date, bookings will be fully refunded, with the exception of Paypal / Stripe fees. All cancellations within 13 days prior to departure are non-refundable, unless you or one of your companions are too sick to go on the tour. Please show us a hospital statement and we will refund the booking fee. Otherwise, you can reschedule the tour date free of charge.